Thursday, April 7, 2011

“We too celebrate” says Tamannah

tamanna “We too celebrate” says Tamannah

“We too celebrate Ugadi Festival” says Tamannah.

Maybe tamannah belongs to Sindi community but she celebrates all Southren Festival. She is so used to south traditions and cultured that people are treating her as their own girl.

“My Sindhi community also celebrates this Ugadhi festival, but with a different name ‘Cheti Chand.’ But, ever since I migrated to south and become busy, I have been missing Cheti Chand festival. However, I am happy that, I can celebrate the same festival on the same day with same fervor as Ugadi festival here. Especially, I love to taste the Ugadi Pachchadi and love to appear in new sari on this particular day. I feel home at south. People here in south have blessed me and given this stardom to me. I am very much thankful to one and all in the south. I wish all the people a very happy new year on the eve of this Ugadi festival,” said Tamannah while speaking to the media.

No comments:

Post a Comment