Monday, April 18, 2011

Actress Sandeepa Dhar shares her stlye tips

sandeepa dhar Actress Sandeepa Dhar shares her stye tips

Sandeepa Dhar likes to keep her style simple, but not without a few basic rules.

1I am someone who doesn’t dress up all the time, but when I do dress up I make sure I don’t go wrong. One of the rules of fashion that I follow is not to wear too many bold prints and I would recommend people to do the same. They don’t do anything to flatter your body.

2I try and mix and match a lot, which makes my wardrobe quite exciting and I tend to look fresh all the time. Mix and match is a good option when you want to repeat an outfit, yet ensure that it looks different. You could also accessorise it differently and have fun recreating.

3Wear colours, don’t stick to those dark, boring shades this summer. Summer gives you the license to experiment with colours and be as funky as possible.

4This is also the time for all you ladies with long legs to show them off. Go ahead and sport those funky shorts and ganjees available in the market, casuals are great for summer.

5I can’t stop stressing on how important this particular rule is — don’t try and ape anyone! Following fads blindly is not cool at all and each personality is different, so make sure that when you dress, you do it according to your personal taste.

6It’s cool to go Indo-Western, especially with summer colours. So if it’s a white ganjee, then try out long skirts in different shades.

7Try out a lot of light fabrics and pastel shades. This summer, don’t forgo style for comfort but ensure you have both.

8Dresses are big this season and I absolutely love wearing dresses, especially those that are made from flowy fabric. My bet would be on short dresses in summer colours.

9It’s also important to stay away from too much make-up during summers, or you will end up feeling the heat melt the make-up on your face. Keep it light.

10It’s imperative to protect your skin from the harmful rays of the sun and apart from those conventional umbrellas and sunscreens, try the hat! It’s quite cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment