Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I am still waiting for good scripts : Pooja


' I am still waiting for good scripts,' says actress Pooja
  • Actress Pooja of 'Naan Kadavul' fame, has been missing in action these days. The industry was abuzz with rumours that the girl who hit the big time in Sinhalese movies, has quitted the film industry and joined a corporate group. Some even said that she had married a Bengaluru- based IT professional and chosen to lead a quiet life away from the glitz and glamour.

    But Pooja rubbished the rumours, saying that she was happy getting mileage through such reports. She further said,'' I am very much in Bengaluru and helping a friend who runs a corporate company that deals with energy conservation and waste management. Personally, I feel every human being should have a social consciousness and be concerned about global warming. I am still waiting 

No comments:

Post a Comment