Saturday, August 21, 2010

visitors zone

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhWseIl0OKWxUrjy8v1AS1eEXWsT8c04W52UiVFtFmNOKfKEOfctq6DA1l7B76WysyNJWUx1bL9J7ovfSwLP5q7CteBjLDbKTF8lLmE8kwf3HqJrkp0jolMGNkHbA2vbmP9ClhvJFWc4chQ/s1600/visitors-zone.png

Hi Friends,

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. Until now this blog has been a little personal, but I am in the process of making it more public. I’m confident that I can make it as one of the best source for Telugu Movie Lovers to be in update with happenings in Tollywood. Excuse the ads, which may annoy you, but it is the only to generate revenue for the effort I put into this blog.

In this blog, you mostly find image galleries and movie news. You might also come across some movie and audio reviews; however, they are usually written by other bloggers, whose permission I get to share the reviews on my blog.

If you notice, this blog has always been about updating the readers on film news. Now, I would like to invite you to share your thoughts and views on movies with all other movie lovers by sending your postings to me at (feed.back.blogs@gmail.com)

You can share your own movie reviews, your audio reviews, opinions on first look, your area movie records, fan club updates and many more

You can email anything you like that you want to share with the world through this blog, but without any abusive language.

Thank You

SouthMp3

No comments:

Post a Comment